Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camp 2008

Camp was great this year! It always seems to go by so fast though. But, it sure did feel nice to sleep in my own bed and not have to walk a mile( not quite) to the bathrooms. The best part about being home is getting a shower in my clean and bug free shower. The warm water is nice too.8o) The services were wonderful. If you like notes from the services you will have to check out my friend Michele's blog. I had a hard time just trying to keep Kade occupied not alone take notes too. Some nights I thought I would pull my hair out. Overall we had a great time and we cant wait till next year. By the way I am STILL doing laundry and I don't think I will ever be done. We just keep adding to it and the pile keeps getting bigger. Since Monday night I have done 9 loads. Yes, I am keeping track. I will update you when I am finished.LOL TTFN....
camp 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You took some great pictures! I especially like the ones of Mollie and Konnor. They had lots of fun together. The picture of Bryce is funny too. He looks like he's just about had it! BTW, I checked out that website that does the "Grocery Gathering" and it's so neat! Thanks for telling me about it.

Becky said...

It was really nice to see you at camp! You have such a nice family. Jenna really enjoyed hanging out with Kaitlyn!