Friday, June 13, 2008

My new camera. A Kodak Z712IS My tired but smiling girls home from Kidz Camp.
Some of the lilies in my yard.
`
While playing with my camera I captured this shot of Konnor walking in the yard. My baby Kade.


Well I am back to taking pictures. I decided on the Kodak Z712IS. I was leaning towards a Kodak because that is what I have had in the past and I like the user friendliness of them. When I was researching I saw the pictures that this camera had taken here. I got a real good deal at the Kodak website on it so I am excited to have a camera again! I already had the Kodak software in my computer so that was one less thing I had to learn to use. Thanks for all of your suggestions.
I have only had it one day so I am trying to learn all of the different settings and such. These pictures are just some I was snapping when I got it.
My girls got home from camp in one piece. It brought memories to my mind of when I used to come home from youth camp. I was always sorry it was over but oh so tired and ready for a good sleep in my own bed and a shower in my own shower.(if you know what I mean).
Well next week it is off to main camp. We cant wait!!! A week of dirty kids and taking showers in the shower house(yuk). The services are going to be great this year. I am looking forward to it. I made my list yesterday( my mother in law is probably cringing) lol. I work good under pressure so I never do anything until the last minute. So today I am finishing up the girls laundry from kids camp so they will have something to wear and going to Walmart to get a few things. I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats on the new camera! The pictures are great, can't wait to get me one! ;o)

Unknown said...

Your new camera takes great pictures. See you next week! Mollie is looking forward to seeing Konnor. She was so excited when I told her he would be there.

Tamra said...

Congrats on getting your new camera! It takes beautiful photos! The one of Kade is adorable!