Monday, June 9, 2008

Help

As I mentioned in the last post my camera has decided to fly the coop. Remember what I said about Kade doing new things every day? Well, since last Friday he has decided to crawl for the first time, start pulling himself up, and last night he took 5 steps alone. Ahhhhhhh
Well I am in the market for a new camera. I have found several I like and I have asked around but I would like to hear from you. What kind of camera do you have and what do you like best about it. I don't have a ton of money to spend so I would like to get the best deal I can. Hopefully I can get one this week. Next week is camp and I would like to have it then. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

I have had my Kodak for almost 7 years now and I LOVE it!!! It was on the expensive side though. But hey, look how long it has lasted me!!! Check Craig's List.

Before my Kodak I had a Cannon and it was great too!

I take too many pictures and my camara is VERY important to me!!!

Constance said...

I have a Fujifilm. FinePix S700 Digital. 7.1mega pixels and a 10x optical zoom. I got mine at Best Buy and it was on sell for a little over $200. I love it. You can take Black -n- White, Brown, and colored pictures. It has all kinds of different settings. I LOVE it. It takes really good pictures. To the point that if I take pics into Wal-mart, they ask for a release form because they think they are professional pics. I have a friend who does photography and she said that Fuji is the BEST brand of cameras out there.
Hope you get one. :)

Jenny said...

Heather,

my camera is a Casio exilm. It is really thin, has a rechargeable lithium battery, comes in an 8.0 mega pixel and cost me about $129 and I LOVE mine too. Very simple to use, can take sepia, black and white and colored pictures too.

Jenny