Friday, May 30, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT

Yay!!!!! School is out for the summer. I love not having to get up early in the morning and not having to pack lunches every night. The girls were sad when they came home yesterday. They didn't want school to be over.( I know they are weird) Kaitlyn asked her teacher earlier this week if she flunked alot of papers if she could do 5th grade over. Her teacher informed her she wasn't getting any more papers so that wouldn't work.LOL I cant believe my girls are going to be in the 5th and 6th grade next year.
We had a relaxing Memorial day this year. We went to the parade and grilled out at my parents house with our friends Tim and Kristina Wall. It was nice to just sit around and talk. I have quite a few pictures but my camera is dead( no batteries) so I cant upload them to the computer.Yes, my huge stash of batteries that I got at CVS is gone. My next post will be all pictures.
Megan had a great soccer game last night! I think it was their best all season. Megan got her second goal too.They won 5-0.
Well right now Konnor is building a house with blocks and Kade keeps knocking it down. when Kade is not knocking down the "house" he is tearing up a magazine and eating it. So I need to go intervene. I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

3 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

it sounds like a day at our house! The little one is a bigger tearer than the older one.

Angie said...

It sounds like you've got a full time job on hand. Your kids are growing so fast, and I've not even gotten to see Kade yet! Hopefully at the reunion this year, and it will be nice to sit and chat together again.

Becky said...

You are one busy mom!! I hope to see you at camp in a few weeks. At least we won't have to think up a menu or grocery shop!! That is not the only reason I love camp-but one of many.