Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A new favorite thing for Kade. He loves to stand and look out the window forever. My sweet baby!
The best garage sale present a mamaw could buy. Fisher Price roller skates.

A couple of pictures from the park to day. Ashlee and Kaylee are the girls my mom watches.

Okay Okay I know I have not been the best blogger in the world as of late but it just isn't high on my list of priorities right now. Alot has been going on and I barely have time to check my email. Between Randy working alot, Megan's soccer practise and games,Kaitlyn's play practise at school, and regular household duties my time is gone. Not to mention Konnor was sick last week so that meant extra laundry and sick duty time. Now Kade has a bad cold and is fussy and wont leave my side. AHHHHH

Today is so beautiful so we went to the park with my mom and the girls she babysits for. Kade is clingy but I think he enjoyed watching the kids play too.

I am just going to post a few pictures from the past couple of days. Hopefully I can keep up better than what I have been. (no thanks to the guilt trip I received from my sister.I wont say which one)TTFN...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!!!

Rebekah said...

I enjoyed the pics!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the guilt trip!! I honestly understand! I check your blog every day and was getting REALLY sick of "A hated task" popping up! :-)
I'm glad you had fun at the park!!

Rebekah said...

P.S
Chase would be VERY jelous of Konnor's skates!!! He wears (or tries to wear) Chad's around the house. We've told him when he starts wearing "big boys" he can get some!!!

Where is Konnors' helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, etc??????? LOL

The Going Blog said...

Those are some great pics. I love the weather we have been having. See ya next month!

Tamra said...

I remember having Fisher Price skates when I was a little girl! Lots of fun!

Constance said...

Good to hear from you. You have quite the schedule. Ugh on sickness.