Thursday, May 8, 2008



Yes, Kade is 9 months old today. It is hard to believe how fast time flies. He is a little booger but oh so loved!

I also wanted to tell you about a really cool website that I discovered today. I found it at one of my favorite blogs.( money saving mom) It is called super cook and you can find it at www.supercook.com. You can put in all of the ingredients in your pantry/refrigerator and it will give you recipes that call for your ingredients. Very nice when you are trying to use up all of the stuff in your pantry. I will definitely be checking it out often.Well it is going to be short and sweet today. I have dinner to do and other things calling my name. Have a good day!

7 comments:

Michele said...

What a neat site! I saw it on MSM today but didn't check it out. I'm anxious to try it.

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! I think it's neat that you take his picture in the chair every month. I saw that website today too and thought it was neat. Hope you all are feeling better!

Constance said...

Hey thanks for the website. I don't know how many times I have not known what to cook with my leftover ingredients in my cabinet. I will definitely check it out.

Aimee said...

he so cute

Rebekah said...

What a cutie!! He looks so mischevious!!! Happy Mother's day!!

Anonymous said...

Kade would win a cute baby award! He is so lovable! Grandma Diana

Jenny said...

Heather, I have enjoyed the monthly pictures of little Kade. He takes the cake on being cute. He looks like a mischevious little rascal, I bet he keeps you busy!!