Monday, May 19, 2008

Off and Running


Well the week has started and it is gonna be a doozy! I was going to scan in my to do list for the week but I didn't want to bore you to bad. I am not a list person but I thought I had better make a list of the places I had to go so I wouldn't forget anything. Here is an abbreviated version.

Monday: Take Kaitlyn to school because she is going to camp with the 5th grade and she cant take luggage on the bus. ( it is an overnight camp but we are not allowing her to stay overnight)

go to Cincinnati to pick up a product I am testing for P&G

Megan soccer practise

Financial Peace University at church

Pick up Katie at camp between 9:30 -10:00

Tuesday: Take Katie back to camp at 7:30am

pick katie back up at school at 2:15

Wednesday: attend the school musical that katie is in

Thursday: Katie is in the play again

Megan has a make up soccer game at the same time.8o)

Friday: Kade has a doctor appt.

tend to a fussy baby for the rest of the day.

That is a short list so now you know what I mean when I say off and running. If anyone wants to come clean my house and do laundry feel free. LOL. See ya

2 comments:

Michele said...

WoW! That's a lot to do! Thanks for being faithful to FPU! ;o)

Rebekah said...

Sound fun!!!! Don't worry about your house!!! It will be there when you get back!! (next week?) haha!!

Good luck!! I'd love to help but......

Miss you.