Friday, April 25, 2008

A hated task

Did I ever mention one of the things I hate the most? Well here it is for those of you who are afraid to ask.LOL I hate trying to take winter clothes out of closets and putting in summer clothes!!!!!!! I started doing this last week and I am still trying to get it finished. I hate it so bad I procrastinate. You have to pull out all of the winter ones and decide if they are keepers for next year or not. Then decide what to do with them if they are not keepers. Then go through all of the summer clothes from last year and decide if they fit them this year( or not) and hang them all up. When you have to do this for 3 kids( Kaitlyn does her own) it seems like too big of a task. Then when you get all of their summer clothes in the closet you realize they don't hardly have any clothes so then you have to decide what they need or don't need and decide whether you have the money to buy them new things or not. I wish that I had tons of money( Bill Gates amount) I think I would just donate all of their clothes to a good cause at the end of every season and just buy them new ones every year. I know that is not practical or thrifty but that is what I wish. In the meantime if any of you would like to help a poor friend in need let me know...LOL I am drowning in piles of clothes. ( not really) I will have some to get rid of soon though. Watch out Ebay...

4 comments:

Constance said...

Hey, I am with you on that one. I cannot stand the job either. Many times it will take me over a month to still decide what I want to do with all of the clothes. I am getting ready to do the same process. And yep, I would like to get rid of all the old and go buy the new~every year. Talk to you later.

The Going Blog said...

I feel your pain. Since I was such an easy student (ha)with the whole CVS 101 I would like to pick your brain on how to sell on e-bay. Can you get better prices than having a garage sale?

krisanddrew said...

I feel your pain, but I cheated. I had my mom do this for me for the kids only. What a huge help

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom!!! This is Katie!!!!!
Make sure to call sherri!!