Friday, April 18, 2008

Some spring pictures of Kade





Its getting worse and worse. I would be surprised if any body even looks at me blog anymore. I guess I need to take the time to update. I was busy last week and this week hasn't been any better. Randy's brother Robert and his family stayed with us during IHC. We had alot of fun. Konnor is going through withdraw not having 4 boys here to play with. He loves his cousins. We didn't even go to IHC this year. It was the first year I haven't gone at least once. We have had a big problem with business around here and that was just one more thing to push in. Randy took off Monday to spend time with his brothers( he knew there wouldn't be time after IHC started). Tuesday he got off early for a change and we just decided to spend the night together as a family. We pulled weeds in the flower beds, played catch with the baseball, and played soccer. It was so nice to have a night where you didn't have to be anywhere do nothing. The weather has been so nice. We pretty much did the same thing Wednesday. Thursday Kaitlyn had play practise after school and Randy had to work at Dominos so it is back to the rush. I love this warm spring weather!!!!! I love the flowers, leaving the window open, and walking barefoot outside. I cant wait to start planting flowers.
On a side note,Did anyone feel the earthquake this morning like I did? Randy came in and told me bye so I was awake and I felt my bed vibrating. It was so weird. I flipped over on my back thinking it was just me being weird and the thought crossed my mind" I wonder if there is an earthquake" I didn't know till later that there actually was one. How cool was that. Randy's brother Robert lives less than 75 miles away from the epicenter. My sil said she woke up to her bad shaking. It was only 4:40 at there house.
Oh well I need to put Kade in bed for his nap. TTFN......

4 comments:

Tim and Kristina said...

I love the picture of Kade in the swing! So cute......

Constance said...

Cute pics. I missed you at IHC. Maybe I will see you someother time.
Constance

Rebekah said...

I still check your blog!!!
Even thought it takes 10 days to get an update!!!!:-) (like I'm one to talk) Loved the pics of Kade! Enjoy your spring weather for me too!!

sankey family said...

Adorable pictures of Kade! Yes, I check your blog, too - all the time. I'm waiting to see pictures of whatever flowers you plant - they're always so pretty! I remember the ones around the big tree in your front yard on Maple Ave in Springboro.
Miss you, Melodie