Monday, April 21, 2008

Megan's first soccer game

I liked this "in action" picture. If you click on it you can see that both of her feet are actually off the ground.
Megan and her frien Anna.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was pretty routine. Megan had her first soccer game on Saturday and then we just hung out with Randy's family for the evening. Joanne and Soloman were in town and it was nice to see them again!! Back to Megan's soccer game. She did great for having never played a game before in her life. The team they played had some great players on it so they had to play hard to get the goals that they did get. They did lose but they had fun and that is all that matters. Her friend Anna Snelling is on her team so they have fun together.

Today is going to be a busy day. Aside from being Monday and having to do the normal Monday things( Laundry, cleaning up from the weekend, Laundry) we start Financial Peace University at church tonight. ( Dave Ramsey) So I have to get everything done early. Megan gets home at 4:00, Kaitlyn has play practise at school till 5:00, Megan has soccer practise 6:00-7:00, and we have to be at the church 7:00-9:00. Somewhere in there we have to eat dinner. Hmmmm. I did get Kaitlyn's friends mom to bring her home from school so that will save me the time from going to get her. Hopefully I can get organized and everything done. I hope everyone has a good Monday and a good week!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Tell Megan she looks great playing soccer!!! It looks like she is having fun!!

Good luck with your busy day!!!! I'd help you if I was a tad closer!!!

Constance said...

Great soccer game. It sounds like a great conference that will be going on. Wish I could be there for it. Have a great week.