Tuesday, April 8, 2008


Yes, it is the eight month chair picture. LOL I wasn't going to post it but my sister gave Kade this shirt and I wanted her to see how cute it was on him. Thanks Bek! I am truly getting paid back for Konnor being so easy and laid back as a baby. Konnor never got into anything. Kade is a whole different story. I have a seat that he likes to sit in. Like an old time walker but this one doesn't have wheels. It has rockers. Much safer you know. Well Kade walks it around like it has wheels. Even on the carpet. He is banging the cabinet doors,dumping over the trash can,messing with stuff in the pantry, banging the glass doors of a show case cabinet in the family room, and this morning he pulled off my table cloth.( thankfully there wasn't anything heavy on the table) He is up at 6:30-7:00 every morning ready to go. The rest of my kids didn't wake up till at least 9;00. But look at him, you cant help but love him. He is so cute and lovable. No wonder he is so spoiled. I try not to but you just cant help it.
I think spring has finally arrived!!! Yahhhh! I am sitting in my computer room with the windows open listening to the birds sing and smelling the Hyacinths blooming outside the window. Warm weather and flowers blooming, what else can I ask for. I cant wait till I can go buy some flowers to plant and get digging in the fresh warm dirt.
Well I am off to do laundry and find something to cook for dinner tonight. Bye

6 comments:

Tim and Kristina said...

Yesterdays weather was awsome!! I had every window and door open. This warm, sunny weather gave me an extra boost of energy so I cleaned the house, worked on laundry, and mostly have my hospital bags packed!! Love the picture of Kade, it is hard not to spoil him, he is so cute! Have a great day!

sankey family said...

Yay - love the month picture. I always look for them.
Yes, Kade is just a doll baby - looks so happy!
Miss you.
Melodie

Aimee said...

Kade's a cutie....! And thanks for the birthday wishes.

Tamra said...

He is too cute not to spoil!

Sarah Cook said...

They sure grow up fast, don't they? My kids are messy, too! I am very happy about the nice weather, too. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Rebekah said...

Love the shirt on him!! If I wasn't thankful that we didn't have to live through the winter I'd be jelous of your "spring" weather!!! I miss spring and fall!!!! Talk to you soon.