Tuesday, September 11, 2007



I just wanted to post a couple of new pictures that I recently took.Konnor wanted me to take a picture of him and Kade and I thought it was so cute. The next one is one I took of Kade on Sunday. He was smiling but when I snapped it I only got part of it but it still turned out cute. There is not much going on around here today. I took Konnor to story time at the library and came straight home. Exciting huh. My van is in the shop so I cant go anywhere.( I borrowed a friends truck to go to the library)Friday we are going to a family reunion in hocking hills so I need to start getting ready for that. Cant wait! I hope you all are having a good day.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Picture of Kade and Konnor is very cute!! Kade looks a lot like baby Konnor in that picture!!! Have fun this weekend!!

The Going Blog said...

Looks like my kind of baby with that double chin :) I love them chuncky. Is Kade a good sleeper? He looks adorable.

Janella said...

cute pics!

Unknown said...

Those are such cute pictures! Konnor looks like a proud big brother. Looking forward to this weekend. I've been packing all morning. I wanted to get it done today so I can get my food ready tomorrow. Can't wait to hold Kade! Maybe we can trade babies for awhile! :-)

Sarah Cook said...

Oh, wow, he does look chubby! How cute! I am sure Konnor is a proud big brother!

sankey family said...

What adorable boys! Konnor's getting SO big. I think Kade looks like Megan.
Happy Belated Anniversary!

Melodie