Monday, September 3, 2007

Saturday night cookout




What better can you get than a Saturday night with friends and a grill full of food. We didnt have anything to do so we called up our friends the Holdens and asked them over. Paul went to the store and came home with tons of stuff to grill. I dont think I have ever had so many different item on my grill at once. I even had things with legs on it. We had a good time eating and talkingtill late in the evening. Take note of the things on my grill.
porterhouse steak
sirloin steak
barbecue ribs
chicken
mahi mahi fish
crawfish
cheddar mets
I dont think I am forgetting anything. I added a picture of Paul eating one of those creepy crawlie things. They just about grossed me out looking at them.Well we are off to a Labor Day picnic. I hope you all are having a good day.

7 comments:

Holdens said...

It really is hard to be humble. I mean, that food was awesome!!

Heather said...

Hey everybody,Paul is an awsome cook!! LOL

Rebekah said...

Hey!! Looks like an evening of good eats!!! I don't know about those creepy crawly things though. Just by looking at the picture I thought they looked like some HUGE roaches you were grilling!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed ALL of it!!!!

Aimee said...

Chad was really into the crawfish. =)

sankey family said...

All looks great except for the creepy crawlies...sorry Paul!

Melodie

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday! =)

Tamra said...

Paul had better watch it. We all might just pop in for the next grill-out! :)