Monday, January 5, 2009

FAMILY PICTURES

Since all of my family was in for Christmas we went to Portrait Innovations to get our pictures taken. So the day after Christmas we went and spent 3 hours at the studio.That time included taking the pictures,picking out which ones you wanted and waiting on them to print(30 minutes) It was a long time but I thought they turned out great!! Sorry about the quality of the scans. I dont know what is up with my scanner. They give you a CD with all of the pictures but my mom has it.
My Family
My Wonderful Kids

Kaitlyn-12 yrs


Megan-10 yrs
Konnor-4 yrs

The whole gang












5 comments:

Tamra said...

They all turned out so well.

The Going Blog said...

Those are great! How fun.

~Regina~ said...

Your family pictures turned out great! It was nice to see a picture of the entire family!

Michele said...

The pictures turned out great! Amazing that you could get that many people to all look at the camera and smile!

sankey family said...

These are awesome pictures!