Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas pictures( finally)

I am finally getting some Christmas pictures posted. There has been alot going on around here and I haven't had too much time to sit at the computer. I forgot my camera at home Christmas Eve when we went to my in-laws so I swiped a couple off of my sister in laws blog.

Me and my sister and brother in laws playing Dutch Blitz- Fun but Melissa is the champ in this game and I lost all of the time. lol

All of the grand kids

My nephew Chase sitting on my dad's dog.
Konnor and Chase showing me their dirt bikes( Chase decided to look at his at the last minute)

Konnor Chase and Emma waiting to open their stockings
Megan and David( they have always been buddies since they are only 30 days apart)

Decorating a birthday cake for Jesus( If you don't like sprinkles you wouldn't like this cake)

We had a great Christmas this year. We got to see and visit with alot of family we don't get to see very often. We had alot of fun being together. TTFN....
















No comments: