Thursday, January 8, 2009

A diaper deal

This is for all of you moms with kids in diapers. I live for the day I dont have to buy diapers but till that day I shell out $ every month for them. I still buy them for Konnor because he cant seem to stay dry at night and since it is cheaper to buy diapers than pullups that is what I do.
Well Meijer this week has the big box of Huggies for $20 ( same price as Walmart) If you buy 2 boxes and one BIG pack of wipes they will give you a $10 gift card. So this is what I am gonna do.
1 box sz 4 $20
1 box sz 6 $20
1 pk wipes $8

-1.50 coupon diapers
-1.50 coupon diapers
-.50 coupon wipes(doubled to $1)
means I will get this for $44 then - $10 gift card that I will receive I will will get all of this for $34. That is cheaper than the two boxes by themselves. I think I will do this first and then use the gift card towards my groceries. Whoo hoo

Grrrrr I am so upset. I went to Meijer to get groceries and the diapers that I need and they dont even sell size 6 and they were sold out of size 4. I think I will try another Meijer.

No comments: