Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh the truffles I have seen

My friend Michele and my mom came over today to make truffles. We mixed, rolled, and dipped all day.




The end results were beautiful and yummy!
While we made goodies a little boy made messes.


Another funny thing that happened today.... This evening we were sitting around in the living room and konnor came over to me, unbuttoned his jeans and said " look mom, I have two pairs of underwear on" Low and behold he did. Oh well, I guess two pairs are better than one. 8o)

If you want recipes for the truffles go to my friend Michele's blog here.










4 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for a great day! I had fun!

The Going Blog said...

Those look so wonderful. I think doing it with friends would be the most fun.

Tamra said...

Looks fun and delicious!

Holdens said...

I sure thought you would bring your neighbor a sampling!!!