Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Most of you that know us know that we are big fans of Dave Ramsey and have been using his plan to pay off all of our debt. We have been working at this for 16 months now and I can now officially say......

WE'RE DEBT FREEEEEEEEE

I am so excited!! We now are starting on our emergency fund so things wont be changing to much around here. God has helped us so much. I have a wonderful husband, because if it wasn't for him I would have given up a long time ago. I was excited so I just thought I would share.

9 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Congratulations! That is our goal that we are slooowlly working toward! You did a great job to ay off your debt in 16 months! way to go! We went thru the dave ramsey Program as well and plan to use it to become debt free too.

Michele said...

YIPEEE!!!! So proud of you guys! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

Tamra said...

Yay for you guys! I know you have worked so hard and it has paid off!

Aimee said...

That is totally completely incredibly AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Katie and the boys said...

Congrats!!!! We will hopefully be this summer! If we can get all of these medical bills paid for!!! GRR!!!

I proud of you guys for all of your hard work and perseverience!! I am sure it is not always easy!!!

The Going Blog said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. Now you all must go take a huge vacation. Oh maybe that would defeat the whole debt free thing. Happy for ya!

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Congratulations! To become debt free is also our goal! Have fun with all your extra money!

Lavy Country said...

Way to go! What a feeling! Your hard work and determination paid off. Now go have a great life!

Andy said...

I just had to read this while paying bills. Congrats! I wish I was saying the same thing. :o)