Monday, March 10, 2008

Dave Ramsey

DAVE RAMSEY

Just let me say that I am upset with Blogger right now!!!!! I have posted this 3or 4 times now and every time it tells me there is an error and clears every thing. So I had to put my pictures into Picasa so you could see them. I thought about just telling you to go to my friend Michele's blog to get the latest scoop on our Dave Ramsey trip but I kept trying to get it to work. We had a great time despite the horrible snow storm and even more horrible road conditions. Dave was so fun to see in person. He has so much energy and just has a way about motivating you to get " Debt Free". I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to our friends Randy and Michele J. for inviting us. I just want you all to know that Randy J. is a great driver. Despite the snow covered highways,whiteouts,frozen window wipers, and really stupid drivers who don't know how to drive in snow, he got us there and back safely. Thanks also to my parents and my in laws for watching my kids. One of my favorite things that Dave said was" God loves us so much and He wants us to succeed,even in our finances.He is just waiting on us to ask HIm for help." I know I cant wait for the day I can yell" WERE DEBT FREE!!!"

I will post my menu for the week later. I am still working on it.Have a good Monday!!

3 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!! I am glad you made it home safely!!

Mine is doing the same thing; it won't let me put pictures on mine that is why they are not there.

Michele said...

You guys are great! We had a blast and can't wait for FPU!

Rebekah said...

Glad you had fun!
Thanks for your help with the batteries! Much better!