Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last weekend

Kade's First Christmas at Mamaw's House How would you like this mess in your kitchen? Sprinkles anyone?
The kids and their stockings
Konnor and his favorite gift. A radio controlled Lighting McQueen.
My baby in his high chair for the first time. Isn't he cute?

I am a little late in posting pictures from last weekend but I am finally getting around to it. We had Christmas with my family on Saturday because my sister was not going to be here. The kids had a blast. My mom let them all sit around the table and decorate cookies. She was alot more brave than me. I don't think i could handle the mess. but that's what mamaw's house is for right. We also pulled the high chair out of the basement and Kade thought it was cool. He just smiled and looked around at everything going on.8o) Oh well this is gonna be short and sweet. More later....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mollie and I looked at your pictures and now she wants a remote control car just like Konnor's! She also likes the grapes "painted" on your kitchen wall. She said it made her hungry for some grapes. :-) Kade looks so cute in his Santa hat! What a cutie!

Rebekah said...

I love the pic of Kade/santa!! Too cute! Mom is definitely more brave than me!! She will be finding sprikles forever! Can't wait to see you next month!