Monday, October 5, 2009

I am pleased to introduce to you the newest members of our family. I have had enough of doing laundry in the worlds smallest washing machine! I have been so overwhelmed with all of my responsibilities as of late and my laundry never gets done. Several people have told me to check into getting new ones. Well this weekend there were sales and I shopped around and did some research. One store price matched plus beat the competitors price by 10%. I saved $400 each on these. My washer washes around 7 bath towels plus a few little items this one washes between 24-28 bath towels. It will wash a king size comforter. Can you tell I am excited? I will get them on Friday so I will give you a review after I use them a couple of times. TTFN
Review time:
1. I love these new machines!!
2. The washer does hold 3 baskets of clothes like advertised.
3. No it doesn't hold 28 bath towels. I had 14 towels, all of the washclothes and hand towels and a set of twin sheets in one load.
4. It doesn't hold a king size comforter. It does hold my queen sized one nicely though.
5. I cant stand to watch it wash my clothes.( it has a glass lid) I say there is no way my clothes are getting clean with so little water. But they always come out clean and smelling nice.
6. Did I tell you I love these machines? 8o)

12 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Congratulations on the NEW family members! LOL!! We leased a pair of Heavy duty Large capacity HE washer/dryer set last time our unit broke down and I LOVED it! it spoiled me! I had my laundry done in record time! You will LOVE them!

Tamra said...

So glad you found a set that fits your needs! Goodbye world's smallest washer! LOL!

The Going Blog said...

That is awesome! Did you have a stack washer before? I can't remember how many towels mine will hold. I'm gonna go check it out :-)I'm so happy for you.

Michele said...

What a great deal! My mom loves Maytag, it's the only brand she buys. Now you need to come up with a name for them. ;o)

Betty said...

Hey girl,
soooooo very happy for ya.

Rebekah said...

I am very happy for you!! Although, I will always cherish our memories made at the laundry mat after camp. We only had to do 4 loads in the triple washers that way instead of 20? at your house!!!:-) haha

Holdens said...

This is a well deserved purchase!! I might bring some laundry over...LOL

Peggy B. said...

How exciting! I remember when I got my new Maytag washer and dryer. Makes doing laundry fun - if there can be such a thing as fun laundry. LOL.

Tracy said...

28 bath towels! I am downright jealous! :) :) Good for you! It sounds like you made a really good choice. Still praying for you and your family here in Fl.

Unknown said...

Cool...my new ones look just like this...and I love them!!

Still praying for you!

Jenny said...

Yahooooo! Nothing makes a woman's job easier than a nice BIG washer and dryer! Happy for ya!!

Andy said...

24 - 28 towels!!!! can't even imagine.