Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birhday Konnor

I am a little slow but I wanted to post and tell everyone that my big boy is 5 now. It is so hard to believe. I remember the day we found out we were going to get our boy. Randy was so excited! He arrived weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz..He was so cute. Then we found out he was sick. He was born with pneumonia. So he had to stay in the NICU for a week to receive antibiotics. It was hard for this mommy to leave her baby but I was there everyday holding him for hours and hours. He did great and grown into a big boy today. Konnor is such a good and sweet boy. I love you Konnor so much!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Konnor! We love you.
Randy, Michele and Nate

Rebekah said...

We love you also Konnor!! You are always on Chase's list of 'best buds'. We can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday cute little Konner! I was so happy to have you all over and visit a couple weeks ago. Hope you are doing good, I think of you often. I just couldn't believe how tall your girls have gotten. I mean, they were always tall but, they have grown like weeds! Beautiful girls and handsome boys, I know you are so proud of them.
Jenny

Missy said...

Happy Birthday, Konner. You are an adorable little boy!!!

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy! :) Hope that his day was SPECIAL!
P.S. Love your new washer/dryer set...awesome!