Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Back

Kade and his buddie Wesley Heintzelman
My cute little nephew Jackson

WooHoo!!!! My inflicted computer has been repaired. Big kudos,thanks and whatever else goes to our friend Paul Holden. He spent several hours tonight wiping clean my hard drive and then reinstalling it all back.


I have so much catching up to do and I don't know where to start. I guess I need to go back and look through my pictures and start where I left off. Gonna take some time is what I am thinking. I am so excited to be back on here!


I am just gonna post a couple of pictures that I have taken in the past couple of days. I thought they turned out good. More( alot more) coming soon.

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

Heather, it is a small world--our families living in the same town. The dirt roads are great but my parents live on one outside of town and cannot get internet :-( That means they will be going to the library to get e-mail. I suppose you will be seeing alot of familiar places on my blog. Glad your back on.