Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I just wanted to let you know that I have not fallen off the far side of the earth! My sister wanted to know if we all died after fixing and eating the recipe that I posted about in the last post. LOL
Actually my computer started having issues. My computer wiz friend Paul Holden got a hold of it and fixed the problem that I was having. We cleaned up a few things but now my computer tells me I have lost my connection to Google. hmmmmm I can go anywhere, surf anywhere, but when it comes to signing in to anything associated with Google I cant do it. I cant sign in to update my blog, I cant sign in to post a comment on your blog, I cant log into Google Reader, anyway you get the point. I am now on someone elses computer just to let you know that I havent died.( not that anyone reads this or cares LOL). Hopefully Paul can get things worked out. I have a ton of stuff to blog about! So when I get it going I will be be posting a bunch.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I read it and I care!!!:-) :-)

Just wanted to let you know I checked it!

Andy said...

i care

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Hey!
I left a comment on here a few days ago but it did not show up? Hope you get back to blogging soon!