Friday, March 13, 2009

A weeks worth of catch up

Last Friday we went to my sister in laws baby shower. There were alot of people there and we had alot of fun.She also got alot of nice stuff for my little nephew coming in May. Joanne and her 3 "growing up friends" All 4 are pregnant. Trisha Ayers-Cassity,Joanne,Rachael Faulkner-Miller, Sandra Holden-Hatfield

This drove by our house on Sunday afternoon, I thought it was pretty funny since it was only March 8.

We had a couple of nice days last weekend. With temps in the 70's the kids got rid of cabin fever and played outside a bunch. Here is Kaitlyn supervising.

Konnor riding his bike.
Kade just enjoying being free from the indoors.
Megan pulled out the roller blades.


On Wednesday Kaitlyn was in the school spelling bee for the third straight year. This is the last year she can be in it because she will be in 7th grade next year. Even though she did not win she did very well.




I was sitting at the table when I looked up and saw these two sitting together. Even though I don't like them sitting on the counter I thought it was cute.I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Ours will be uneventful I am sure. I think we may grill out Saturday to celebrate making our vacation reservations. LOL TTFN.....

















































1 comment:

Katie and the boys said...

If I am not mistaken; our great grandparents (Grigsby) met at a spelling bee and grandma beat him. I think I have that right; ask your dad. That is just what I thought of when I saw Kaitlyn.

Kade looks sooo big sitting on the counter.