Friday, March 20, 2009

I love Spring!

The boys were chasing bubbles in the back yard one evening. This isn't a real good picture but I wanted to post it all because of the cute laugh on Kade's face. Enlarge to get a better look. Konnor's arm was going so fast you cant even see it in the picture.(weired)I took the boys to the park on Monday to play and feed the ducks. My mom met us there for lunch. I think this is the first time Kade has been to the park to really play. He was kinda small last year.


These are the two things that he mastered while we were there. Thats all he did. I think he was a little intimidated by the rest.


Konnor finally found a couple of ducks to come to his bread cafe.
and they invited a few friends. The boys had fun!(okay Mamaw did too)
My miniature daffodil blooming in my flower garden. I love them!



























No comments: