Thursday, August 21, 2008

Read This

Have you ever been discouraged because it seems like nothing ever gets done and your house is always upside down? That if you pick up the blocks all over the floor,for the 100th time, you are going to loose it. Am I the only one who feels like this sometimes? Today I sat down to check my mail and found this encouraging article by Crystal Paine at Biblical womanhood. Go here and check it out.
I have pictures of the girls first day of school but the batteries ran out in my camera and I cant upload them. I will post them soon.( I hope) TTFN......

2 comments:

Holdens said...

Thanks for directing me to the article. I needed to read these words of encouragement...

Constance said...

Thanks so much. So many times I feel like I don't have it together. That really encouraged me.