Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Few Pictures From Our Day

My cute niece,Grace, who is visiting from FL. Washing Aunt Bek's car
This pictures cracks me up. Konnor loves to put the running water hose in his mouth and let it blow his cheeks up until the water spurts out. It looks gross in this picture.8o)
This evening we found this in the downstairs toilet. A red plastic football. Hmmmm I wonder who could have put that there.8o) (no I dont normally take pictures of my toilet but we thought this was funny)

Our day has consisted of, shopping at the goodwill and finding some cool deals, cooking dinner,breaking up fights all day between 2 little boys,, washing and cleaning cars,baking cookies for birthday treats at school, getting six kids in the bed and finding footballs in the toilet. Now I am taking a little breather before bed. Tomorrow I am going to see John McCain at the Nutter Center with my good friend Michele J. Hopefully I will have some more pictures to post soon. Have a good night!!!

1 comment:

Constance said...

Okay, I loved the update. Your kids are great. They remind me so much of mine. I wonder what they would be like together?