Thursday, August 14, 2008

AHHHH

I am really frustrated right now! This morning I wanted to post a couple of pictures of Konnor,who has horrible poison ivy alllll over him, and I accidentally deleted all of the pictures on my memory card. Thankfully almost all of the pictures were downloaded into my computer. The bad part is Kade's birthday pictures are gone. Gone also are the pictures I took of Konnor yesterday. I am sick. So I am trying to retrieve them somehow. So if I do I will post them. In the meantime we are dealing with a severe case of poison ivy. I did take Konnor to the doctor and he is now on steroids and is doing alot better. He is still " scratchy" but hopefully the benadryl will help that. TTFN....... (and hopefully my friend Paul will recover my pictures and I can post them later)

No comments: