Monday, March 15, 2010

some picture updates

Kaitlyn took this picture of my niece Madison and Randy's Grandma. I think it is precious!!
My cousin came to visit last weekend and brought his girls. Megan and Alexis got along so good. Yes Megan is on her knees. Alexis is so small I couldn't get the picture right with Meg standing up.LOL
The 3 dirty faced amigos. My cousin's other little girl Kember. Her and Konnor were best buds. The played together so good. I love this little girl.
I went to FL two weekends ago. I needed some away time. This day was a perfect beach day.

About a month ago when we got all the snow we went sled riding with friends. I loved this picture that our fried took of Konnor.



Yes, I know that I don't have any pictures of Katie but she is boycotting the camera right now. I think it is a 13yr old thing. I will post some pictures of my San Diego trip soon.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heather, i love the pictures. thanks for posting them. suzanne