Tuesday, July 22, 2008

VACATION PICTURES

vacation 2008

I know it has been a while since I got home from vacation but I have been so busy I haven't had time to put these up. We had a great time but as all vacations are the time went by too fast. It was very relaxing to have nothing to do but sit by the lake and read a book. We did go to Mackinac Island on Friday and it turned out to be a wonderful day. We rode our bikes around the Island again this year. I was 8 months pregnant last year so this year was easier even if I was pulling a trailer behind my bike.8o) I will try and post again soon. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great vacation! You took some really good pictures. I love the one of Kade sleeping in the little bike trailer. Too cute! Of course, Mollie liked all the pictures of Konnor. She saw the water pictures and asked if she could go to the beach sometime. :-) The ferry looked liked fun!

Katie and the boys said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I didn't realize it was cold up there!

Tamra said...

Your new camera really does the trick! Enjoyed all the beautiful photos. They brought back lots of memories from when we vacationed on the Island. We have a similar photo of Bryson conked out in our bike trailer while we were on that 8 mile bike ride! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family! What a wonderful vacationing spot! I love all the pictures!