Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

I hope everyone had a great 4th!! We just hung out and was lazy for the most part. We didn't even go to the parade. I think that would be the first time for me to miss the parade since forever. We stayed up late and didn't feel like getting up early. Our neighbors had a HUGE party(we weren't invited) but they put on a huge fireworks display.The video is a few seconds of which went on for an hour. They had to have spent thousands. They shot them off in our backyard. How cool is that? We did cook out with my family and then we went to the firework with our friends Tim and Kristina Wall. Overall we had a pretty good day. I am proud to be an American and i hope you are too!!!!!

2 comments:

Constance said...

Cool fireworks. I enjoyed them. :)

Becky said...

Sounds like a great day!