Monday, January 28, 2008

Some pictures from my week

My adorable niece Grace giving me a smile Konnor has decided that he likes to carry Kade. Looks comfortable doesn't it?
Konnor,Kade and Chase having fun
Kaitlyn holding her new cousin Grace
Konnor getting a much needed haircut from Aunt Bekka

I cant believe I am becoming a twice a month blogger. I am horrible! My sister and bil was here visiting from FL. last week, and we had youth revival going on too so it was a very busy week. I don't have alot to post so I am just going to post a few pictures that took throughout the week. Hopefully I can post more at the end of the week.

3 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Fun pictures. I'm glad your sister got to come visit. I went to CVS and picked up the Pop deal :) and earned me $10 bucks. I actually went to church with you Sunday night. The girls were home sick. Awesome service!

Rebekah said...

It was great getting to hang out with you guys last week. We had fun. Hopefully you are all caught up on your sleep! We miss you already!!!

Bek

sankey family said...

Those are some cute kids!