Saturday, January 12, 2008

My week

Well my week has been so so. Konnor has been getting over this virus thing and he has given it to Kade. Oh joy! It is just this hacking cough and a runny nose for Kade. And on top of it all he is cutting his second tooth. He has been up in the middle of the night screaming. I just figured out what his problem was two nights ago. So he now get Tylenol before he goes to bed and I keep the Oragel on the dresser. Snot and slobber,are two of my favorite things.( NOT )
As you can guess this has been a good week at CVS. I have been there 3 times and this all of my loot. On one trip I did a couple of transactions. there is 230.59 worth of stuff here and I paid, drum roll please......... NOT ONE RED CENT. I am doing a big happy dance!!!! I stacked alot of coupons and used extra care bucks. I also have a little over 20.00 in extra bucks left over. More happy dance!!! 8o) What I love is that this time I got mostly stuff we will use .I am so thankful because this really helps out the monthly budget!! Here is the list.
5 packs of Cottenelle toilet paper-20 rolls each
1 pack Scott paper towels-8 rolls
6- 12 pack of pop
20 Soy Joy granola bars
2 palmolive dish soap
3 Soft Soap hand soap
3 Irish Spring bath soap 3 bars each
2 jergens lotion
2 packs of sport water bottles 6 each
4 cans of Campells chicken noodle soup
8 tubes of tooth paste
1 toothbrush
1 Similasan ear ache relief
2 giant hersey bars
4 Reeses whip bars
1 bottle of Tide detergent
2 boxes of honey nut cheerios
1 bottle of garnier fruitise shampoo
2 bottles of Bayer childrens asprin
2 bottle of Robitussin pediatric cold medicine
1 childrens tylenol
1 childrens motrin
2 Alka Seltser + cold
1 bottle of Aleve
1 Johnson soap buddies
1 bottle of Excedrin sinus head ache
1 Sudafed PE + cold
1 gallon of milk
1 bottle of hand sanitizer

So if you see anything that you might need this week give me a call.LOL Well it is bed time and i need to find something for lunch tomorrow. Have a good Sunday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I'm out of bucks and need to get back in the game. Between you and Sarah sounds like I missed a good week! :o(
Michele

The Going Blog said...

I signed up online this last week. I must see what this is all about. That is awesome deals. You need to post your phone # for us nervous first time CVS shoppers :)

krisanddrew said...

ok heather, I need you to show me how it is done :) that is a lot of savings

Connie Lavy said...

Heather, I am so proud of you! You are such a good mother. It is good to see young women that know how to make their money stretch and get all those great savings! I'm watching you girls at church and I may start trying out the CVS deals. Have fun and keep saving!!!

Tim and Kristina said...

I need to hire you to get me started!! What a haul!

Unknown said...

Wow! I've been reading on another blog about this and I feel so confused about how to really get it going. You sure did well!

Rebekah said...

You did great!! I got a few things but didn't do nearly as well as you!!! I haven't dared to stack coupons yet so...... I had no time to get all those coupons cut and organized this week! Bummer!!! Next week you'll have to help me!! I'm bringing my coupons. Hopefully they will have some deals!!! (The hard part will be getting it all home on an airplane!!:-)

Stephanie said...

You guys are AWESOME! Queens of CVS! May I have one of the "4 Reeses whip bars"? LOL!!!!

Love,
~The Thrift Store Queen

Holdens said...

show off....lol

Anonymous said...

hi mom!! chool is going great!! i dont know what room i will be going to for swarm. our swarm party is tommorow .so if your out would you get me something? thanks mom luv u
katie

Anonymous said...

HI MOM! TODAY IS GOING GREAT!!! WE HAVENT STARTED SWARM YET MY POP IS STILL COLD. WELL GOTTA GO!!

LUV U,

KATIE

Sarah Cook said...

Okay, I am confused... I just saw someone else's blog say something like this! What did you do, rob the place!?

Sarah Cook said...

By the way, I am looking forward to Friday. I talked it over with Ron, and he gave me a certain "condition" ;-) I will have to explain when I talk to ya later! It was sure nice to see y'all on Friday!